Low BP, low pulse rate, get tired easily, sweat profusely inspite of cold weather, have body aches, headaches, weight gain and irritability. What is the cause?

i own cottages and they r air conditioned but for some reason when i am cleaning ,i sweat horribly and when i come inside when i am done which is just about 4 to 6 hours, my body aches all over,i feel very warm but im cold , my temperature is very low at 96.5-97.2 (my temp has always been right at 98.6 or so),i get headaches ,im irritable,tired all the time and i do not eat very much at all but cannot seem to lose the 30 pounds i have gained the last 1 1/2 yrs and it seems to all be in my abdominal pulse the last few months has been very low(60s) ,and my blood pressure is low to normal.what can this be ?? I am 40 and i have no energy and cannot seem to feel good anymore
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
I am a Homoeopath and so thinking about your condition in a different manner.
You have not given the causation for your condition. Most probably you must have undergone some psychological conflict just before developing all these symptoms.
If you had give the details like your life situations, your past history, family history, your mental and physical make up etc, I could have helped you better.
Still if I get the symptoms as provided in your query, I will select the following constitutional symptoms as constitutional and genetically important.
1. Anxiety health about your own
2. Irritable easily
3. Perspiration from slightest exertion
4. Heat sensation of
5. Hypotension
6. Appetite diminished
7. Pulse slow
8. Generally physical exertion aggravates

After repertorisation ( a process of computing the symptoms to reach at the remedy) of these symptoms, using 'RADAR', a Belgium based computer Program, I get the remedy as LACHESIS.
So my prescription for you will be : Lachesis 200 1 dose to be taken at night before bed time.
You can get back to me for more accurate prescription with more details about you. You can also approach an expert Homoeopathic physician for detailed case taking and curative treatment.

With Best Wishes for getting cured through Homoeopathy,
Dr C. J. Varghese,