Low BP, irregular heavy periods, have hepatitis C with frequent UTI's throughout the year. Taking Cipro, Flagyl. Suggestion?

Hi I inquired about what looked like a nite on my arm , but I have also had low blood pressure and irregular heavy periods. I am only 30. I have been sober for 3 years . However, I do have hepatitis C , but it is gardly detectable every year when I get it checked. I am now taking Cipro and Flagyl for my 4th or 5th UTI already this year. So I made an appt with an OBHYN Monday, What are your thoughts? O won t hold them against you HA!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012