Low BP, high heart rate, mood swings, anger spikes. Diagnosed with anxiety, done heart holter. Can it be something else?

my wife has a history of BP dips to 70/40 with heartbeat racing to 160. She also has acuute temper and no patience. She has already had 24 hor adn a 30 day heart holtor which verified the sumptoms but the diagnosis was Anxiety . I refuse to beleive it s anxiety and suspect its soemthing more clinical but do not know what additional tests can I get done for her as the quality of life with this conditon is poor wtih her sumptoms both due to the increasing BP episodes and patience/mood/anger spikes.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012