Low BP, get cold, viral fever, chest pain frequently, have low appetite. Suggestions?

HI I am 25 years girl. I am doing job in a private company. My BP is very low. And i always facing health problem like common cold , viral fever, leg pain, chest pain every month. The main problem is i dont like to take food. and take only 2 times and little bit snacks. i always take tea and coffee. Some days before my body became so weak that saline has given to me. So please suggest me. What i will do. Thanks in advance, Smita
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012