Low BP after exercise, have weight loss, on Lisinopril. Can I cut down the medication in half?

im a 49 year old male. I am 6 2 and weigh 225 pounds. I have had high blood pressure issues in the past. I have started a exercise program and I am runnign 4 miles a day now and lifting weights. I have lost 25 pounds in two months. I am taking 10mg of Lisenipril (might not have spelt that right). I take my blood pressure every week and today it was 115/56 with a heart rate of 61 bpm. At this time I am not in the country where my doctor is and do not have health care available to me. The blood pressure seems to be a little low (56). Should I cut my medication in half and see if the bottom number will rise?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012