Low BP. Why do I feel weak? What do limfociti high mean?

Hello. I am female and i am 16 years old but my tension is too low 80 with 60 and sometimes i feel weak i don t have appetite and a day ago i swooned and i think that this isn t normal for a 16 year old girl. I did some analysis recentely and they came out with good results except the number of limfocities is a little bit high about 60. What advices do you give to me?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012
A decrease in blood pressure is associated with a feeling of weakness. Increasing your fluid and electrolyte intake will help in maintaining your blood pressure.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal ,