Loving husband but beats up on some issues. How to solve this problem ?

MY HUSBAND LOVES ME A LOT.HE SCOLDS ME ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH WHENEVER MY INLAW EXPRESS HER DISLIKE TOWARDS ME TO HIM.I DID A THING THAT IRRITATED HER IN THE PAST BUT I WHOLEHEARTEDLY ASKED SORRY.MY HUSB CONSOLES ME FOR EVERY OTHER PROBLEM BUT FOR THIS REASON HE BEATS ME UP AND LET ME CRY AND MAKE ME CRY WITH HARSH WORDS.I LOVE HIM A LOT FEEL LIKE DYING AT SUCH TIMES.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

If you feel that you was wrong for that incident, in that case you should ask sorry from your mother in law. It will give relief to you, your mother in law and your husband.

As you told that rest of the time your husband is loving, then try to not repeat behavior which provoke him.

Sometime others may be wrong too. In that case you can seek help of other family members for conflict resolution.

If problem is much than supportive and marital counseling will help you.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
www.99doctor.com