Lover of roller coaster, will be undergoing thoracic aneurysm surgery. Any stress after surgery by riding and when?

My son and I lover roller coasters. I am eventually going to have thoracic aneurysm surgery, but I want to know if, on an average, people are told by their cardiologists that it s ok after healing and all to go back to riding? Also, am I putting stress on my aneurysm by riding roller coasters now? It s measuring over 4cm. I know I should ask my cardiologist. I just want to know the average after surgery patient ... is it ok? Mainly, am I causing stress if I go to Disney and ride coasters with him?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012