Love marriage problem

I am having problems in married life.. ours is love marriage. and we fight a lot due to our husband does not like the way my parents are and vice verca. I am really worried like how to go about it. What should i do?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Once you are married, only you two have to stand by each other. Stop this parents things from both the sides, sort out things between yourself, do not let anything spoil the love and happiness of your marrige. If needed go separate, and be far from both the parents. You should still respect them as they are your spouse parents. But if you fight between yourselfs bcos of them then it is not right.

Yes these problems are there in love marriage. Initially we get carried away and only after marriage do we realise this. Now what should be done is to have patience, go to a marital counsellor along with your husband. First both of you should understand that you have a problem and only then can it be taken to the next stage for solving it.