Loud whooshing sound in right ear. Re-constructive surgery done. History of ear infections. Treatment?

I woke up this morning with a loud whoosing sound in my right ear. What could this be? I have had tubes when I was very young and I have had several ear infections as a young child. I ruptured my left ear drum due to an ear infection and had to have reconstructive surgery 8 years ago. My ear does not hurt and I do not have a fluid or anything coming from it. It is just a very loud, very annoying whoosing.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013