Loud pop in the middle of the back, left arm and leg pain, numbness. Treatment options?

Hi in XXXXX . Im a care provider. And I provide for a 56 yr old lady. I transfer her every day from her will chair to her portapady, and her recliner every day 7 days a week I work all day long and even at nite. But any way I was lifting her into my suv and as I was lifting her in to my suv I heard a loud pop in the middle of my back and knw I m in so much pain its bad. But knw my left ARM hurts bad and my left leg to. The pain is bad. Anrite kind of d not only that both of my hand have been geting num.i don t no wats going on. Can u please help me. I dnt no if u are the rite kind of Dr. But u knw about backs cus u are a spine surggen . So can t u please give me ur best advise I m in so much pain. What do u think it means. PS......Sorry for my spelling thank u for ur time
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for posting to HCM
Tab. Meconerve thrice a day.
Tab. Combiflam twice a day.