Loud pop in head followed by swelling on cheek bone, discoloration around one eye, constant headache, nausea. Reason?

My son heard a loud pop in his head, then he had a swelling on his cheek bone and discoloration around one eye.that has come and gone twice. Since he has had a constant headache occasional cold sweats and nausea then extreme headache that lasts about twenty minutes....this has been going on for about 2 months He has been to dentist , internist and oral surgeon, urgent care. They all say go to the the next guy without any testing. He is finally going for a physical in a week but I am concerned to wait even though this has been ongoing
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012