Loud bang noise in head on waking up, have been under severe stress lately. Worrisome?

This morning I woke up and heard a loud bang noise in my head. I didn t feel strange after I got up. I was in a bad mood for a while, but nothing unusual until I had my coffee. Makes me think now because my husband kept asking me what was wrong, but I didn t notice anything. I have been under a lot of stress recently and have had some inner ear and sinus stuff going on. It just concerned me... I have had it happen once before, years ago, but not in a very long time.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012