Lot of hand pain and leg pain during pregnancy, please suggest me

i am 32 weeks pregnant. no complications so far . this is my 2nd pregnancy and im 33 yrs old.last 1 week i have been experiencing pins and needles on my palms and feet and lot of hand pain and leg pain. these are not the usual pregnancy cramps which come in the calf but all my limbs are hurting. i feel light headed sometimes as well. i am fairly active. i work for half a day and do yoga 3-4 times a week. all my routine blood tests and scans have been normal so far. can you let me know if this is a normal pregnancy syndrome? or shd i alert my dr.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Dec 2009