Lost weight, suffering from dizziness, weakness, have migraine problem, took vasograin. What should i do?

hello, i m 23 yrs old girl doing M.Sc . in last 1 year i loss 9kg weight from54 to 46. now a days i m suffering from dizziness, n xtreme weakness. i dnt hv chance to take proper lunch due to lack of time..from 9:30 am to around 8pm i hv to work in d departmnt , hv to visit botanical garden for collection and more than 20 times daily hv to up n down stairs as my lab is on the 2nd floor.. i hv migrain problem since 8 years. monthly i took one vasograin and other time i try to avoid taking medicine during pain unless its too paining. bt these days attack is increasing. my blood pressure is 90/50 and pulse vary frm 70 to 95 at rest n 90 to 115 during work.i feel very hot easily like heat flush.same way feels cold easily when others skin remains hot even if i dnt feel hot..i feel tough to breath some times.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013