Lost weight, painful stomach, bad appetite. What is the reason?

I have gone through 2 scopes to find out what is the cause of my weight lost of 80/pds in 5months and painful stomack the upper half and no appitite when I do eat I can t keep it down some of the time if I keep it down my stomack is very upset. Two of the scopes I had one they took out a polupe, the other one the doctor found something inside my stomack she is sending me for a scan. What could this scan show that the scope down my throat couldn t show?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012