Lost voice due to sore throat, now nose stuffed, liquid filled bubble found on the inner side of nostrils. What are these ?

A few days ago I got a sore throat and lost my voice. Then as my sore throat started getting better my nose started getting stuffed up. I thought this nothing more than a head cold and treated it as such. Then after a day of having to regularly blow my nose I noticed that one of my nostrils, on the inside against the part between the nostrils, one was hurting much more than the other. I thought maybe I rubbed it too much with a tissue , but took a close look at it anyway. That part was covered with several small bubbles of various sizes. I checked the side that didn t hurt and it didn t have anything like it. So I tried popping the bubbles and they secreted a clear liquid. After popping most of them(being so small in the attempt to pop one it popped most of them), that nostril doesn t hurt as much. Though I m not sure what this is or anything. Would they be blisters from wiping my nose so much? I ve never had this happen before.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013