Lost virginity, but no ejaculation inside. Stomach pain, dizziness. Can pre ejaculation fluid cause pregnancy ?

Hi...I lost my virginity yesterday (without a condom) but he didn t ejaculate. Before he begin intercourse with me I pleasured him with my hand and he pre-ejaculated but I m not sure if all of it was wiped off. The intercourse didn t last more than 3 to 4 mins because I felt really bad that I was doing it but today I woke up with pain in my stomach nauseousness and a bit of dizziness and I m really paranoid that I might be pregnant. What should I do? Is it normal to feel this way after losing your virginity?
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012