Lost virgin, no ejaculation inside, missed periods, negative pregnancy test. Next step?

Hi... i am 23 year old..i lost my virginity 16 days back..but we didnt had prpoer sex..he ejaculated his cum outside..but i am afraid as my perods got one week late. i also took pregnancy test twice and it came negative. but i am panicking now....wat should i do? do i need to consult a gynea or wat? please help me out
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012
Hello and welcome to HCM,     
I am Dr Nilajkumar a consultant gynecologist and I will be helping you in your queries.

Urine test will come positive 3 weeks after conception. So if the day of contact was 16 days ago, you must wait for another 7 days before the urine test to come positive [ add 36 hours for ovulation conception period].

If the ejaculation was outside then chances of pregnancy are very low.

Also please use a contraceptive like condom in future to avoid stress and also prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

Stress also delays periods. So relax and check after 7 days. Most likely you will have a period by then.

Hope this was helpful.
Feel free to ask any further queries and I will be happy to help.
Thanks for using HCM.
Have a good day.
Dr Nilajkumar Bagde          
Consultant Obstetrics and Gynecology