Lost the sexual desire, fear improper erection. How to resolve it ?

hello sir, i recently got married, my wife is completely vergin and i had enough sex before marriage.......i had so much sex for 5 years that i lost my interest in MY GF with her i found some time that pennis did not get enough eraction after 4 years but in begining of our relation i used to have sex 4 times in a day. Leater i hardly i used to have sex once in 15 days. It has been fix in my mind that my sex life is over due this i don t desire to have sex with my wife , i have fear it will eract properly or not. i am only 31 year old . on my suhagraat due to this fobia i had some sex medicine then i had sex with my wife .........please resolve my problem.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012