Lost sexual power after excessive masturbation. Testosterone level low. Prescribed siotone. Will it recover sexual power?

Dear sir/ Madame I am 29 years old unmarried boy. I was sexually very powerful boy at around 18-24/25. I became sexual movie watching addicted and because of excessive masturbation i have lost my sexual power. My testosterone level is slightly low, and when i start to have sex with girl sperm ejects before inserting to the vagina . Recently I got my sexual organ checked nad told the doctor about my sexual weakness and Dr has prescribed this 60 SIOTONE capsules. Will it recover my sexual power as i was before ? Will it help to cure the problem of rapid ejaculation ? Sir I hope you will reply me kindly. Nepal
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012