Lost sensitivity in foot, lower back pain, cold feeling. What is wrong?

Hi I m a 41 year old woman who lives in Sweden. For some month ago I lost feeling on the outside of my right foot . When I touch the side of the foot I can t feel it. Then I started to have lower backpain on the right side of the spine . Sometimes it felt like cold water were running outside my right leg below the knee . Now it started to feels like someone is poring cold water on the outside of my LEFT foot. I m getting scared! What is wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013