Lost sensation in legs, ankles and toes, skin feels tight in shin, have cold feet. What is going on?

Hi My name is Barbara and I have slowly over the last 4 years started losing the feeling in my lower legs, ankles and toes. My skin is tight around the shin area, and my toes on my right foot will not move too any degree. My left foot is not as bad but also, not a lot of movement, About 4 years ago I travelled early morning on a plane it was very cold and I suffered cold feet for some time, I was wondering if this could be frost bite related. I haver to wear fur lined boots in the middle of summer as I get very cold. I don t know if this makes sense to you. My feet get very hot, but feel cold, and they get very sensitive, tingling and opin and needles. Please can you help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013