Lost mucus plug, have been bleeding, soft stools, back pain, heart burn, had a C-section. What can help?

Hi, I am 40 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I lost my mucus plug last night, have been having lots of bloody show every time I use the bathroom, increased soft bowel movements, back pain and mild contractions. I also woke last night and vomited due to really bad heartburn and was unable to get back to sleep. At my last appointment I was told that I was 2 cm dilated. This is my 3rd pregnancy, I was induced with my 2nd and it ended in an emergency C-section. It is stressing me out that tomorrow they might tell me they would like to induce me again and I really want to avoid that, they also said they want to use the balloon method which makes me nervous. Could you give me any hope? Does it sound like my body is getting ready to go into labor without the need for induction and is there anything I can do to help it along? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013