Lost mucus plug, dilation followed by frequent urination, irregular contractions. What other signs to look ?

Last Thursday i went to my dr. When he did his check he said i was dilated to a 1.5 . I just lost my mucus plug a half hour ago i would say.. It has been followed by frequent urination like every 5 to 10 minutes but not much comes out... I have contraction but they are not regular or hurting at all. What other signs should I look for and when would you say would be a good time to go to the hospital if at all?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012