Lost interest in sex. Causing lot of stress in relationship. How to regain interest?

Hi, I m 25, my partner is 34. We ve been together for 7 years and he is the only person I ve ever slept with. At the start, we were having sex 3 times a day, but over the years this has trailed off - despite his libido being as high as ever. I m hardly ever in the mood anymore, and sometimes feel a loss of sensation - although my body reacts in the right way I can hardly feel when he is touching me or it gives me no pleasure at all. This doesn t happen everytime we have sex, and I don t understand why it happens, which makes me anxious and either makes the problem worse or puts me off sex entirely. This is causing a lot of stress in my relationship as my boyfriend thinks that I am no longer interested in him or find him attractive. I get upset when I find him watching porn as I know I can no longer satisfy him. Can you offer me any advice?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012