Lost in confusion. Did that lead to stomach pain? Have heart issues? Due to drinking?

great thanks yesterday my husband got off work and was fly home and suddenly started feeling funny he said like dreamy, lost in confusion. then his stomach started hurting thinking he was hungrey so ate something. then had a few beers and with lunch. after that his plane landed in for a change over then he called and his speech was all slurred and he dont remember yelling at me violently from me asking what was wrong and then he dont really remember walking through the airport at change over. all his friends said there was nothing wrong with him hes fine and i know there wasn t somthing rite! he can drink a 30 pack of beer and be fine and maybe maybe get a buzz, but not drunk. his family history is loaded with heart problems and cholestrol and other stuff not even sure if someone put somthing in his drink when he went to the bathroom!! please help me cause today we are gona go off to the doctors! thanks a bunch
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response

Thanks for the query

There are differential diagnoses for the issue your husband faced
1. Intoxication from alcohol
2. Seizure
3. Acute dissociative state

I strongly advice you to seek help from a speciality hospital which has Psychiatry and Neurology. He needs to undergo through check up including CT Brain, EEG and routine examinations

I hope I was of help