Lost huge weight after surgery fro stomach cancer, CKD with kidneys, breast cancer. How to gain weight ?

Hello there, im fr. TORONTO in the year 2007 i was diagnose with stomach cancer n have my surgery done , they removed my stomach n lost more 50 pounds. Im a petite lady 5ft. Use to be 125 pds. Now im only 81 pds. I cannot eat proper food coz I got blooded easily. I need help, coz I have CKD as well both of my kidney r damage n I cannot have kidney transplant yet coz im still on my remission, im looking for a kidney donor too! Im am desperately needed help. Im so depressed already, thats is not d only thing, I have also been diagnose of breast cancer in 2009 n removed my left breast . What r my chances? Living with almost nothing inside my body. I need help who ever can ans. N understand my situation. Is der such thing as a plastic stomach or any.... so I can put back n gain weight. Greatly appreciated hearing fr. Expert Doctor.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013