Lost erection. Taken tuberculosis medication. Had unsafe sex. Using viagra. Suggest?

i am L christian my penis not erect properly, if i tell you my history, when i was 16 i use to do masturbate 2 times a day, once i did unprotected sex with woman n i was so scared by std disease, i apply some ointment, after two days i saw some small boils on my penis around, i went to the Doctor and he ask me if i had sex with woman, and i said yes, he wrote me some medicine, but i was not cured, he keep giving me medicine n some injection for long time,i was also chewing tobacco n liqueur, than after i also took tuberculosis medicine for 7 month, i lost my erection for 4 years, than i had a girl friend n i try for intercourse n i was fail, than i keep trying and now i have 10 year marriage life i never got strong and hard erection, now a days i am not getting erection properly , and since bigining i have problem, if i stand up from bed i immediately loss my erection, why?i use viagra , but now without viagra i can not get hard erection n i feel tired too after using viagra please help me
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013