Lost control over right wrist after accident. Now better, using for writing. Recover in future?

hello sir, this s Pavan. in 2009 i met an accident, due to tat i lost control over my right hand wrist. from past 1 year am getting little bit control over my wrist. now m using my right hand for writing purpose also. I am a software engineer by profession. this wrist drop is affecting my carrier also. will this problem recovers in future.......? I am waiting for your valuable feedback sir Thanking you
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013