Lost control of knee joint, painful, using bandage. Had injury. Permanent cure?

Hi Doctor, I met with an accident 5 years back. My left knee get moved,while I was trying to board a bus. My leg was on the road and the bus moved a little bit a head . Now I can t run fast as I did earlier. some times my knee joint lost control and slips down and during that time I have to face a big pain. At present I am walking with the help of Knee joint bandage , even I can walk with out that but little bit slow. Kindly suggest me how could I cure this problem permanently.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012