Lost consciousness due to severe migraine. MRI done. Possible reason?

I have been suffering with migraines for a number of years and have lost consciousness due to their severity. I just received a report from an MRI with the following findings: There are several punctate subcortical T2 hyperintensities scattered through the frontal lobes bilaterally with no periventricular, callosal, juxtacortical or posterior fossa lesions demonstrated. Midly complex cystic appearing pineal lesion, measuring 9 x 11 x 7 mm with no mass effect upon the regional structures. Otherwise, no intracranial mass is appreciated. Normal diffusion imaging in the brain. No hemorrhage or abnormal parenchymal mineralization. Extra-axial spaces are clear, sulci and cisterns are patent and there are no hydrocephalus . Small polyp or mucous retention cyst inferiorly in the right maxillary sinus . Remaining paranasal sinuses and mastoids are essentially clear. Do any of these findings suggest a reason for the migraines? Are the punctates subcorticals indicative of multiple sclerosis or a result of the migraines.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013