Lost consciousness and vomited after drinking, feeling weak, tightness in chest, sore throat. What this may be ?

Hello! . On Monday night, I had a drinking binge where I lost consciousness and vomited. I woke up from that night feeling fine. But towards the evening I just began have anixety about my health. For one I have been feeling weak and I ve felt a tightness in my chest . I have a pain on my upper left chest. I have also felt a dry sore throat . It has been difficult to swallow at times. On wednesday a small black dot appeared on my tongue . I put garlic and it went away. A few minutes later the skin on my guns began peeling off. Then it stopped. Thursday, I got another black dot which went away. Then on Friday, I got another spot which went away. But now I have two spots on the right side of my gum. I have felt a numbness in the middle of my tongue. And this seems weird, but sometimes, I think I smell my vomit in my throat. I don t know what to do. And I ve felt a weakness in my arms. I have also felt a slight numbness in my entire mouth area. I am really scared that this is serious. And I just felt a tightness in the my upper abdomenal area. Do you know what this may be. Or what type of doctor would be best?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013