Lost big toe nail due to blood clot, new nail seems detached from the skin underneath, gives off foul smell when wet. Medications?

Hi Doctor, I ve lost my big toe nail because of blood clot. Wearing a shoe size less than my size has caused this. After clotting, slowing the nail has come off and a new nail has grown. However, the new nail is detatched from the skin underneath. I can feel there is a clot or may be bit of the old nail left underneath the new nail. Also, when it gets wet, it smells bad. Could you please suggest medication for the same. Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013