Lost babies after delivery, had miscarriages, gestational diabetic, overweight. Should I conceive again?

Hallo Dr. Chetna Jain. I m Mrs. Jay, live in UK. I lost my first baby because of her major brain damage (she lives only one month), second baby was fine, but was a still birth during 24th week of pregnancy. Then after few months I was pregnant again with my third baby. During 24th week my water bag was broken, so I was at hospital till 27th week. She was born and died next day. There after I had a misscarriage during 8 weeks. There after I was pregnant and got a healthy baby, who is two years old now. My first, third and fifth pregnancies were cesarean. after first baby I had always gestational diabetic and over weight. Now after fifth pregnancy I m a diabetic person and take metformin 500mg 4times a day. And I m one the way to loosing weight. Now my question is I want to get pregnant again and of course I want to have a healthy baby. But my doctors are (from the hospital, gyno and my family doctor) advising me, it s better for my mental and phsical health to dont get to pregnant again. They said I had three c-sections and now diabetic. Also they are not sure, if i ll get another healthiest baby, because I had four previous pregnancies which went wrong. May be it ll happen again. So, better I can avoid the mental and physical suffers. Would you please advise me to get an right decision? thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013