Lost ability to spell, tingling in arm and lips, headache. What happened?

Hi- I had a very strange experience today. I had been sitting, working on the computer and I suddenly lost my ability to spell. For instance, I knew my password to my email i.e. I could say it out loud, but I could not remember how to spell it. I few minutes later I experienced tingling in my right arm and in my lips . This was several hours ago and I ve had a headache ever since. I am a 28 year old female in good health and this is the first time this has happened.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012
The symptoms may be due to transient ischemic attack of brain (however not necessary), take one tablet of asprin 150 mg and see a neurologist as soon as possible