Loss of voice the following day after speaking loudly, milk drinker, do not smoke. What could be the cause?

Im 24 and everytime I go out on the weekends (to loud places where I have to speak louder) I have lost my voice by the next day. I am a singer and this is very annoying as I need my voice to be in good condition. It has only started happening in the past 6 months and is happening faster than ever now. My habits have been the same for 6 years, Ive always gone out to places like this in the past. I drink a little, dont smoke or do drugs so I dont know why this has just strated happening now??
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
Voice rest is essential for this .
I recommend you to start with antibiotics and drink plenty of water avoid oily foods and soft drinks .you should not speak aloud for couple of days I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Dr imran