Loss of voice, talking with a soft raspy whisper, have drowsiness, green snot, slight headache. Diagnosis?

My name is Priscilla and since last thursday i have lost voice. when i do try to talk i have to force it to be heard and when i dont it just comes out a soft raspy whisper. My throat is scartchy and i try to caugh . when i do it is normally pretty hard and i almost puke. i am feeling drowsy and i blew my nose this morning. it was green. i do not have a runny nose during the day. it just stuffy when i lay down. and i get slight headaces from time to time. what is this diagnosis?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013