Loss of teeth, black eyes and injury to forehead after a fall. Lump under the eye. Will it go away?

I fell down the stairs last Sunday, split my forehead open, gave myself 2 black eyes and 2 loose teeth . The day before my stitches came out, even tough everything else was starting getting better, a huge lump appeared under my left eye. It s about the size of a golf ball and is freaking me out. When I went to the hospital to have the stitches removed, my doctor looked at it and even tried to drain it, but nothing came out. He said it will most likely resolve itself by slowly moving down my face, into my neck and eventually dissipate. I m getting scared because everyday I wake up and run to the mirror to find it looking exactly the same as itdid the day before. Could the doctor have been wrong? Have I not waited long enough? Please tell me what I can do!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Good evening
Did you loose consciousness and bleed from ear,nose?
You urgently need to see both Neuro surgeon and facial surgeon for re evaluation. I would recommend CT of the head is done to rule out other conditions.