Loss of taste, vomiting, foam around tonsil area. Had taken amoxicillin for common flu. How can I overcome this?

i just got over being sick just common flu i was taking amoxicillin 875mg to get rid of anything that was making me sick and i started to get better until i try to eat the next day and i cant every time i eat i have to throw up, or it feels like i have foam in the back of my throat around my tonsil area i cant drink anything but water cause it all taste very bad i cant eat im very worried i don t know what it is
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012