Loss of taste post accidental intake of harpic cleanser in mouth, tongue irritation. Remedy?

i had harpic cleanser in the mouth accidently yesterday. thanks to god i didnt swallow it.i washed it thourghly.i didnt got any symptoms after that .no acidity,no pain..i took my pulse ,bp it was perfectly normal.but at the dinner i found some sense of taste loss to food but there are no ulcers in mouth but there is some inflammation.tongue is little irrited.i am putting honey like lubbricants in mouth.can u help me with this?when shall i get my normal taste back?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012