Loss of stamina, pneumonia, continuous low grade fever post ASD closure. Remedy?

I am 44 I had ASD closure after suffering two strokes and dealing with awful migraines and some black outs. I had the surgery via open heart surgery 7 wks ago. The surgeon felt because of the location of the ASD, he should open my chest from the right side, I was on the heart bypass machine. The surgery took 5 hrs. Pain from this surgery has been unreal I ve had lots of internal inflammation. I have been told by different Dr s and heart patience that this is a more painful way to do open heart surgery. I really want to trust that my surgeon did what was best. I however am sick of having no stamina. I also had pneumonia 3 wks ago in right lung , which was deflated during surgery I also still have fluid on this lung and the lower section isn t fully expanded. I m a hairstylist , very busy and have not yet been able to go back and hold my arms up above my head and bending to shampoo not to mention I m at times running low fever . I am really depressed wishing I would have never done this surgery .
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012