Loss of sensitivity on the skin after an accident. Problem with ligaments. How long will it take to recover?

I was stuck in an accident around 9 months ago... Doctor told me that it results some ligament problem... The sensation of skin around wound was gone... Its been 8 months,but now the sensation is coming back... The wound was big,but they didnt gave any stitches,that got heal but its having a dead blackish skin over it... I have 2 questions :- 1) when my skin sensation will come..? Time requirement... And 2) i am afraid of that dead black skin...when will i get my normal skin... Because its not jst plain black mark,its dual layer like skin
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013