Loss of sensitivity of penis during intercourse. Need help

Hello sir,I'm a 22 years old boy and i'm married.recently i have discovered that i can't feel my penis while my sex time.like when my wife put it in her mouth even it feel nothing when i just put my dick into her vagina.
maybe this is happened because of having masturbation for a long time.
so is there any possibility to regain the senses of my penis because now sex is nothing but a waste of time for me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

A numb penis during intercourse, if not caused by a physical problem, is usually a sign of lower than optimal desire. There is enough desire to become erect but within seconds or minutes of penetration a person suffering with this begins to lose sensation. This often results in the inability to ejaculate although despite the numbness many men can continue to have an erection. Although, once realizing they are not feeling what they should, the stress of the situation can shut down an erection too.

Mostly such situation is caused by lack of enough foreplay, low desire for sex or due to anxiety.

Consult a psychologist if the two first methods are taken care of.