Loss of sensitivity in clitoris, swelling, loss of sensation during orgasm. Causes?

Hi recently I have what seems to be a loss of sensation in my clitoris. My clitoris still swells and I still get wet inside. I am not on any sort of medication . I can still sometimes reach orgasm but when I do it s nothing like it used to be. I am 21 so I don t feel like my age is what s effecting it. I have had the same partner for two and a half years. I had this problem before but it went away but it seems to be worse this time. What do yu think could be the issue?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer