Loss of sensitivity in clitoris. Reason? Taking antidepressants

Hi I am a 52 year old woman and in the last couple of months I have lost sensitivity in my clitoris even when I use a vibrator in that area it takes ages or not at all, I lost my ex partner of 32 years he was an alcoholic and i looked after him until he died in June last year I know have a partner and have not been able to reach an orgasm it is so frustrating, I am depressed and on antidepressants for the past two years but I have been really low recently can you let me know why this is happening to me? Thankyou
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013