Loss of sense on the hand and feet. Taken neurorubin. What to do for the relapse?

Am 37years, female, am asthmatic, constantly on symbicort inhaler and Ventolin when need arises. recently i have noticed my left hand has some slight senseless, just on top of the skin, i can tell the difference in strength on sensation between my left and right has now moved to my left leg,on the feet and now as sensing on my right hand. i have gone to see a doctor, given neurorubin forte for a month, immediately i finish da dose, the senseless happens again.pls help.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer