Loss of sensation in leg after a fall, have spinal TB, painful head in the area of stitches. Taking sleeping pills. Help

I have a 20 year old sister whose one leg has become senseless after falling down from stairs it had been 3 years and we had visited many doctors and there is still no improvement. Two years back when she was examined by neurologists they said that she was suffering from spinal tuberculosis and when they started her medication , after a year and some months her disease had become stable and after some months she got rid from that disease but still there was no sense in her left leg and after that when doctors did her tests there is nothing abnormal is coming into her tests. Doctors of all India level have done her checkup and prescribed her many drugs and she consumes them regularly but there is still no improvement in her leg. Sometimes there is a sudden very sharp pain at her right side of her head where she had got stitches when she had fallen down from stairs because there was a bit deep cut and the pain usually lasts up to 1 to 2 minutes but whenever she has pain her left leg starts to move and after sometimes she gets fainted and when she gets up there is a pain in her head but it become little stable due to which sometimes she has to take sleeping pills because the pain becomes so high that it becomes very difficult for her to deal with it. 1) MRI of her spinal cord has been done 5 times with full scanning. 2)MRI of brain had been done 2 times with scanning. 3) EMG – 3times 4)NCV/EMR- 2 times. 5)Mylogram test 6)other pathology tests. There was nothing abnormal found into above tests but the problem is still there.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013