Loss of memory, stressed, have pseudo-seizures, eye clinching. Help?

Hi, I m a 27 y/o Caucasian male. I have trouble with memories creeping in, and if I m not fond of these memories even if its unwaranted I get the overwhelming urge to shake violently if I m alone. If I m around people they manifest with eye clinching and then rolling them up or to the side until the urge passes. As long as i m engaged in conversation or there is a lot of noise around these urges come maybe once an hour sometimes not for weeks. Everytime I think I m done with them they come back. However one constant is they are always accompanied by a memory of me doing something or saying something, typically very vivid almost as an unwanted day dream. They could be memories from 10 days ago or 10 minutes, and typically are as simple as me saying something to someone and it not coming out the way I wanted, and regardless of the response it got I get that urge to have a pseudo-seizure. My best guess is its psychological in nature and just a stress factor. Possibly, because they happen more frequently when I m alone and it is quiet enough for my mind to drift uninvited, they are just my mind keeping itself awake and getting my body involved by going through pathways that are associated with something other than pleasantries. Maybe its just that the memories were not formed properly and it causes me to remember them differently then I would have liked to which stresses my brain. Anywho I m no doctor so I m interested if anyone could tell me whats going on. I don t want this urge to have a pseudo-seizure to become too strong to control in a place like work. Good to note that the eye clinching did not start happening until recently, probably the last year or so, while the shaking in private has gone on for more than 10 years, so there is a trend that its growing harder to control.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013