Loss of memory, headaches, dreams of seizures, depression, have multiple personalities. Reason?

i am having loss of memory , head aches on the top right side of my head, reacuring dreams of seizures, lost time and feel weak, deep depression and a feeling of no happyness left in my life and i keep smelling rotten eggs when there isnt any i am a little freaked on this and have no anwser, i have multipule personalities so this could be why lose of time and memory, the head aches have been going on for months now there trying to get a MRI apporoved for me but the dreams i am having seizures just started about 9 days ago
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013